Pages

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Christmas



For christmas I would like to buy me some new shoes and some new clothing that would come with a new skateboard. But I would like to buy me a new ipad mini with a new case and some earphones. When it is christmas it is going to be a fun day for me.

food is yum but I would  like to eat heaps of cutted up roast pork and Lamb with vegetables for christmas eve. If it is a hot sunny day we might have a water fight. One thing about my little brother like roast pork on rice from the hot food shop in Panmure.

For Pudding I would like a big chocolate mud cake with vanilla ice cream. Plus some strawberries and chocolate dipping. I heard that strawberries are yummy and sweet to eat with out the green little leafs.

         
             Thank you to Faaiua for editing my writingd

No comments:

Post a Comment