Pages

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Punch Hero

                 

  Punch Hero


Punch hero Is an app on the playstore. It Is mostly played on pc (computers) or mobile touch phones. It doesn't take heaps of space If you download It. Its an entertaining game but remember Its just a game nothing real Its just a game.

When you click the game or open It you will decide to play arcade mode, zombie mode or amateur league. You can upgrade your punches buy winning rounds to collect cash or gold coins. Cash Is hard to get because you usually have to win the championship round.

If you're like me and I have upgrades my Punches, my jabs and my uppercut moves It will be easy to verse that other your playing. I got Into this game today this year because a student In my class called”Antonio” showed me It, so I got the app on my phone and started get use to It.

If you have played street fighter before you will understand how to play.  Jabs are the weakest punch, but they’re also the quickest. It's easy to get caught by quicker hooks (like Straight punches) for critical damage when spamming jabs.

No comments:

Post a Comment