Pages

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

My First day at school


Title:Texas-First day at school

Putting on my bright black and red uniform I brushed my hair as I walked outside to the car.Clicking my belt off I started to walk to class,waving by to my mum I knocked on the door twice. I thought there were going to be a load of children but wait one steep and there I was smiling at the teacher as she was taking me to the chair.



As the teacher passed me the book someone had helped me but who I forgot.Yes “ring ring the loud noise,i got my morning tea and sat next to my friend.There went the bell I went inside and the teacher went and gave me an activity to do.I’d had to do so much work for the first day.

There I went home early,so tired  i’d hardly walk but tomorrow I can.       

No comments:

Post a Comment