Pages

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Cross Country

Guess what the school did last friday?We did Cross country.     

Heaps of people were wearing their house colours to school so as me.Cross country started at 12:30, so in the morning we had assembly  Mr burt called out the house captains then we did duffy certificates. the the past libraries


After that the Assembly finished and we went back to class and got changed into our house colour cloths and had lunch, The bell rang we had to sit on the ground and wait for Mrs Garden to take the eleven year olds to the pt england reserve.

Waiting at the slippery start  line was I was  jostling for position. I thought I might come 10th but i don’t know yet.. On your marks get set go”Mr Burt snapped with his wooden thing. I Conserve my energy jogging with a steady pace. When I was jogging  my feet was killing me and then i started to slow down.


When I was jogging i went past a man and he was cheering for us to keep on running so i tried my hardest to run. I courted up to Shayne we were running on the muddy track it smells smelly.
Me and Shayne were hearing the school cheering for others so we were running as fast as we can.

We saw Mrs Squires saying” you're nearly there just keep on going boys” so me and shayne were running over the heavy mud puddles and Guess what my brother Wiremu lost,He lost both of his shoes in the heavy mud puddles and me and Shayne were laughing . I  was running near the finish line i saw Ata and Laita then i ran past them and into the finish line.


I saw my nana and my brother  my nana took a picture of us two then she went back home. Me and wiremu washing the mud off our legs and watched the little kids go through the finished line.


I felt exhausted from the big run because we had to run all the way from the reserve to PT England.The part i like wasn when we were at the beginning

1 comment:

  1. Texas, something has gone wrong with this post. There is no writing. Can you please come and have a chat about your writing and we will try and edit it together.

    ReplyDelete