Pages

Monday, April 14, 2014

Term 1 Reflection

Term 1 Reflection 2014

My highlights this term would have to be... Making it into sports like softball. Nearly every year I have been in the softball team. It’s cool going to the tournaments and making it to the champs.

I have made improvements/progress in…….Maths and writing. XtraMaths is an online program that helps with your basic facts and also gives you 3 seconds to answer. I am now down to 2 seconds to answer.

I know this because I have been focussing on improving my maths.

I still need to work hard to improve my reading.

I know this because I haven’t been reading enough lately.

I am most proud of my efforts to behave in class properly.

My 3 main goals for Term 2 will be:
1. Improve in my reading.
2. behaving properly.
3. finishing off work each week.

No comments:

Post a Comment