Pages

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

What Is Snapchat?

What Is Snapchat?

Snapchat Is an app that Is on the play store. This is suitable for  touch  phones, Tablets, Computers and any other device. Snapchat, You have to have a camera to get this app otherwise you can’t get it. Snapchat Is taking a photo and write an message on It. I like that you can send images from around  the world to your friends that you haven’t seen yet, To your family or any one that you know.

For an example If It was my first time to click on snapchat it will show, Login and Sign up. To sign up you will have to add your gmail account and a password to make an account. This is not an offline app if any one is wondering.

You can share to more than ten people around the world, I like sending snaps to my friends when I got nothing to do. I don't know If this app is available for old touch phones, But it is easy to send messages.
You can also draw things on an image, Different colours but not that much

No comments:

Post a Comment