Pages

Friday, September 12, 2014

Cross Country



On Thursday we had a school cross country. luckily It started at 1pm so we got to go to tech. At tech we switched to a new technology which Is graphics. At graphics we do different types of drawing like horizontal lines, 3d shades and 2d drawing.

When the tech bell rang we walked back to school to change into our mufti clothes for cross country. Almost half the school were wearing school uniform instead of mufti clothes. I was frustrated that I might slip in the beginning of the run.


Under the hot  warm sun I felt a  breeze coming straight past me. A few seconds later Mr Burt said” get ready, set, go” I was jogging with a steady paste as my feet were smashing the ground with the watery mud rising up to my legs.

I managed to jog around the reserve but I made a few stops. As I was finishing the first lap children in the crowd were cheering” go Texas”. Just finishing of the last lap I was desperate for a drink.







1 comment:

  1. That's really cool that you guys had a Cross Country run meet. I used to run Cross Country when I was in high school. I was always exhausted after I finished a run. Good job on finishing the run!

    ReplyDelete